MWKit is a Cocoa framework for talking to the MetaWatch.
It supports iOS and Mac OSX.
- NEW: support for BLE and the new MetaWatch (AU2001 and AU2004)
- Implements the MetaWatch Message Protocol
- Modular Architecture
- Mac OSX support via IOBluetooth or IOCTL
- iOS support via btstack (jailbroken)
- iOS support via BTLE (BT4.0)
- Device Inquiry or direct connections
- Image rendering
- Text rendering
- Button configuration and events
Large parts of the MW Message Protocol are implemented already, but some minor messages are still missing.
For source code and documentation head over to